Friday, October 2, 2009

October

Hey everyone (speaking pretty much to myself coz im pretty sure theres no followers lol)
Anyway thought id update, sad eh. and anyway today it the second of October, YAY! thats means
summer is just round the corner. Cannot wait! it also means I only have four more weeks of school and exams...ever!!
how freaky, yeah ill be like a bum lol I'll hve to find a job in my hood.
oh yes last month i turned 18! yeah I'm actually an adult now. It's pretty wierd aye tbh i still feel and act like a
kid so meh lol.
so yes at the mo im on a two week break. One week is pretty much over and so one more week to go...grrr i like holidays
way toomuch to have to give in to my education! "waaaaaaah"
well i guess thats it from me.
till next time lol
Love h.

No comments:

Post a Comment