Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love babies!


HEHE So last night i was asked to babysit my wee newborn nephew, Benjamin. He is absolutely gorgeous, like seriously like a lil angel. I thank God for the opportunity to spend that time with him, especially when he's just at the stage. He just so like content, very different to his older brother Logan (3years) who was a tad bit erm difficult to say the least, but I'm not complaining mind you. I love both my nephews very much. My bro and his wife are very blessed to have them! So yeah he was just a joy to be around heck if my kids (im talking future people!) are anything like that, then ill have ten of them lol
Heres a photo of the wee darl! tehe
sorry this blog p short btw, i dont really write long ones cos they end up making no sense lol
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks Michelle, yes he is tehe you should see him now, he actually starting to smile! ill try and post a pic if i get one k

    ReplyDelete