Friday, December 21, 2012

Banana Nut Cookies :)

Am I posting two blogs in one day..heck yes I am. I must be in a bloggy mood..that and also when I got my eyebrows shaped recently the lovely er "eyebrow extraordinaire' had asked me how my blog was doing and if I was still posting recipes etc. And so what if I only have a few followers.. I'm sure there are randoms out there who may come across this blog and try my delights :p So here goes :)And this isn't exactly Christmasy..I'm posting this because I had it for brunch :)I might post my lunch also. Double whammy !

 Credit of course goes to Lucy :)

Original recipe: http://www.lucysfitlife.com/?p=528


 Banana Nut Cookies 


Preheat oven to 190 degrees or 360 F and grease a tray for your cookies. I just used butter

Ingredients

 1 Banana
1/3 c rolled oats
1 and 1/2 t cinnamon
 1/2 t vanilla essence
1/4 t baking powder
1/2 t coconut oil
1 pinch of salt
1 T sultanas





Mash banana in a bowl then add the remaining ingredients. Mix throughly then put a tablespoon of the mixture on the tray. This made 7 for me.

Pop into oven for 15minutes. I think I did about 18-20 but thats because our oven is well old :) 

Enjoy! I may have eaten 4... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment