Thursday, December 17, 2009

photos i promised

Its in a very random order my bad, stil new to the whole posting images thing.
so first is a photo of the banoffe pie i made, dont really know where i was going with this ie granishing and actually come to think of it, wasn't the best taste-wise either :( was too sweet, even for me (who just so happens to have a very sweet tooth lol)
Next is my nephew Benjamin he's smiling now :D
Following is my version of a white christmas here in NZ, cool huh! this was on one of our "good" summer days.
Alas, was supposed to put the photo of the mountain underneath this..which is what we had like the next day...apparently that morning all the hills surrounding our town were covered with snow. I was sleeping so couldnt capture the site..my bad.
next is just a bit of christmasy stuff, some decoration and a type of truffle my mum made-yumo!

No comments:

Post a Comment